As we already know Windows are releases officially earlier. If you are concerned about how to solve the Bitdefender Antivirus Blocking system error in Microsoft Windows? so you need not worry about it all. Mostly all of the antivirus companies released the updates in the market. Some of the companies already released some new updates with windows. Bitdefender Central Antivirus is available for the different versions of Microsoft Windows with multiple of features across the platforms. If you are planning to upgrade your system with antivirus, then the Bitdefender antivirus is the best antivirus in the market these days. But best doesn’t mean perfect. Sometimes while updating the antivirus in your computer system, you might be suffering from different errors be ready to face these errors. Below we mentioned about different types of error by which you can quickly resolve the errors by saving your much time and efforts.
How to Solve Bitdefender Antivirus Blocking System Restore Error in Windows?
There are many other factors of blocking of Bitdefender Antivirus system in windows. But to find the best solution is necessary to fix the error by saving our time and efforts. Follow some of the steps given below; we try to offer you with a different way for your best solution. Use the methods one by one until you get your issue resolve.
- Uninstall and Reinstall the Bitdefender Antivirus System
Sometimes, these types of error occurred because the antivirus you want to upgrade to your System does not install incomplete or correctly downloading can also occur an error. We provide you with some steps to uninstall and reinstall the Bitdefender antivirus.
- Open the “Programs and Features” of Bitdefender account by clicking on the “Start” button.
- Click on the “Control Panel” on the right side of the Bitdefender account “Menu”.
- Click on the “Programs”.
- Then, Click on the “Programs and Features”.
- Click on the Bitdefender Antivirus-associated entry.
- Click on the “Uninstall” button on the top of the menu.
- Again, “Reinstall” the program according to the Symantec step.
Try this method if you are still can’t solve the Bitdefender Antivirus blocking system restore on windows then try other methods described below-
- Locate your computer system in a clean boot mode
Performing a clean boot in your pc system reduces errors related to software that can bring up the causes of the problem. These types of conflicts can be caused by applications and services that might be start up and run in the background whenever you start Windows usually.
To provide you with some steps for successful restore of antivirus in Windows only by performing the clean boot, you can resolve the error. For restoring the antivirus, you must follow the steps. The given steps are only supported when the users can by logging into their administrator account.
How to clean boot your system?
- Go to the “Search box” button on your System.
- Type the word “msconfig”.
- Select the System “Configuration” button.
- Find the word “Service Tab”.
- Choice the button “Hide all Microsoft services” box.
- Click on the “Disable all” button.
- Go to the “Startup” button.
- Click on the “Open Task Manager” button.
- Lose the Task manager then click on the “Ok” button.
- Click on the “Reboot” button on your PC.
Your device will be successfully cleaned by following the clean boot procedure on your Pc system. After completing the process, once you have to check that you can perform the system restore successfully. Does any of the way help you out? If not, then the last option to resolve the error is connected with the Bitdefender Customer Support. Bitdefender Central Support available 24*7 to Support you with every query related to Bitdefender Product. Dial the toll-free number of Bitdefender customer support for quick assistance.